HBase >> mail # user >> Re: "HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately..."

Re: "HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately..."
Hi Ryan,

  Make sure you have the correct client configurations on the node you are
trying to access from.  You will need the hbase-site and the zoo.cfg to
make this work.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera