HDFS >> mail # user >> How to run multiple data nodes and multiple task trackers on single server.

How to run multiple data nodes and multiple task trackers on single server.
Hi:
   I am following the guides in
http://hadoop-karma.blogspot.com/2010/05/hadoop-cookbook-4-how-to-run-multiple.html
with Hadoop 0.20.203.0 on Solaris 10u9 X64, but I have revised the
hadoop-daemon.sh call to

hadoop-daemon.sh  $1 datanode $DN_CONF_OPTS

But I failed with error messages as following:
-bash-3.00$ run-additionalDN.sh start 1
starting datanode, logging to
/data/hdp/additionalDN/1/logs/hadoop-gpadmin-datanode-solsvr2.out
Usage: java DataNode
           [-rollback]

Regards,

Xiaobo Gu