Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop Scheduling Algorithm

Re: Hadoop Scheduling Algorithm
Hi Amr,

Hadoop contains the FIFO scheduler and two more advanced schedulers, the
capacity scheduler, developed at Yahoo, and the fair scheduler, developed
at Facebook.

In Hadoop 2, the fair scheduler code is located in
the org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair package,
and the capacity scheduler code is located in
the org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity
package.

-Sandy