MapReduce >> mail # user >> Yarn Container Limit

+
raghavendhra rahul 2012-01-10, 11:44
Re: Yarn Container Limit
>From what I know the number of containers will depend on the amount of
resources your node has. If it has 8 Gb RAM and each container has 2 Gb,
then there'll be a maximum of 4 containers.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 5:44 AM, raghavendhra rahul <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>             How to set the maximum number of containers to be executed in
> each node.
>             So that at a time only that much of containers will be running
> in that node..

+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-01-10, 23:40