MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

+1 for the merge.

As someone who has been testing the code for many months now, both on
singlenode and multinode clusters, I am very confident about the stability
and the quality of the code. I have run several regression tests to verify
distributed cache, streaming, compression, capacity scheduler, job history
and many more features in HDFS and MR.

- Ramya