Zookeeper, mail # user - auto-purge not purging

auto-purge not purging
Ryan Fox 2013-10-30, 15:05
Hello,

I am running solr 4.1.0 with one shard and two replicas.  One of my replica
nodes is running an embedded zookeeper instance.  Per the administrator's
guide, I have the properties `autopurge.snapRetainCount` and
`autopurge.purgeInterval` set in zoo.cfg.  Despite this, my transaction
logs/snapshots do not get auto-purged, even after the interval has expired
several times over.

Is this related to running zookeeper as an embedded process?

Thank you,
Ryan Fox