MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha
> Why not call this 2.0.5-alpha?

Technically, current branch-2 uses 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT and produces maven
artifacts with that version.
So having another version with the same numbers will be confusing.
Therefore 4-level numbers.
I thought I mentioned it to you before.

Thanks,
--Konst