HBase >> mail # user >> increment-related bug Was: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

increment-related bug Was: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
Asaf:
Were you referring to HBASE-6291: Don't retry increments on an invalid cell
?
That was fixed in 0.94.2

Or maybe: HBASE-6195 Increment data will be lost when the memstore is
flushed
The above was fixed in 0.94.1

Cheers