Pig >> mail # user >> Logging error messages in Pig

+
Raj Hadoop 2013-05-31, 13:47
Re: Logging error messages in Pig
Hi Raj,

You can use "-l" option while starting up pig, or set "pig.logfile" either
in your script or pig.properties
pig -l foo.log myscript.pig

set pig.logfile foo.log   -- within your script

pig.logfile=foo.log  # within pig.properties
On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 6:47 AM, Raj Hadoop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do I modify the error messages file location in Pig.
>
> Is there any property in "pig.properties" or "log4j.properties".
>
> Thanks,
> Raj
+
Raj Hadoop 2013-06-04, 15:34