Accumulo >> mail # user >> tablet identifiers

tablet identifiers
Are tablet identifiers unique across all tables? For e.g., can table T1 and
T2 each have a tablet identified by "6YTr84b7Y8Ur5XLywlhS9Q=="? I'm seeing
that case. Other than an identifier, I'm seeing that the tablets don't
share anything in common (# of entries, etc.).

Thanks,
Ameet