Kafka >> mail # user >> java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException

Re: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
It was still the same problem. For some reason EC2 ubuntu instance was
binding Kafka brokers with 127.0.1.1 address.
I set the hostname and restarted all the brokers and it worked.

Thanks,
Vaibhav