Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo 1.4.4 RC3

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.4.4 RC3
Mike,

I have been poking at it, it looks good so far.

I looked at the following in the dist.tar.gz :

  * docs look good (user manual and javadocs generated)
  * native map shared libs there and working
  * ran a simple test to write and verify 5 million key values and that
worked
  * checksums and signatures look good for dist.tar.gz
  * master box is not showing up on monitor page.  Maybe this is because I
am running Accumulo and hadoop as different users?
Were the functional test run for this tag?

As a test of the jars in the maven repo I set instamo to 1.4.4 and added
the repo you generated to my maven settings.  That worked nicely.

If the tag looks good and all of the other build artifacts are good, maybe
you can manually create the src tar from the tag instead of running through
the build again.

Keith