Pig, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Remove Penny from contrib

+
Alan Gates 2012-10-31, 21:54
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-11-01, 00:36
+
Bill Graham 2012-11-01, 04:52
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-01, 05:01
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-11-01, 17:07
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-11-01, 17:59
Re: [DISCUSS] Remove Penny from contrib
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-11-02, 00:05
How would this work -- would we dump it on github somewhere in case someone
wants to use it?

+
Alan Gates 2012-11-02, 20:42