MapReduce >> mail # user >> YCSB on hbase fails with java.io.EOFException

Re: YCSB on hbase fails with java.io.EOFException
Hum.

I did slightly different steps.

1) I try on standalone. I wlil try on fully distributed soon.
2) I did not untared anything. After maven compilation, I used the ycsb
file in bin.
3) Simply changed the required lines in the hbase-site.xml
4) created the table with the shell, only one single region create
'usertable', { NAME => 'cf' }
5) did not tried with recordcount neither thrads.

So 3 things.

First, can you try with the ycsb file directly in bin without "untaring"
anything?
Second, can you update the existing hbase-site.xml instead of overwriting
it with your HBase one?
Third, can you try without recordCount and threads?

On my side I will try to find more instances to install 0.94.1 and retry...

JMS