MapReduce, mail # dev - API incompatibility between Hadoop 1.0 and Hadoop 2.0

+
lohit 2013-02-08, 18:21
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-02-08, 18:37
+
lohit 2013-02-08, 18:59
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-02-08, 18:53
+
Harsh J 2013-02-09, 05:32
+
lohit 2013-02-09, 05:53
Re: API incompatibility between Hadoop 1.0 and Hadoop 2.0
Harsh J 2013-02-09, 06:11
Ah ok, then that is probably the only base incompatibility you'll
encounter (it was captured by jdiff IIRC) and  is almost the only
reason we've demanded jobs from 1.0 be recompiled before running on
2.0 (its a binary incompatible change made around ~0.21 time).

--
Harsh J