Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] sed bylaws.html -e 's/lazy\s+consensus/consensus approval/gi'

+
Robert Evans 2013-03-25, 18:28
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-03-25, 19:01
+
sandy.ryza@... 2013-03-25, 19:23
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-03-26, 04:34
+
Noah Slater 2013-03-25, 18:36
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-03-25, 18:43
Re: [VOTE] sed bylaws.html -e 's/lazy\s+consensus/consensus approval/gi'
+1

--
Harsh J
+