Hive >> mail # user >> Problem in hbase integration

Problem in hbase integration
Hello list,

   I am totally new to hive and I am trying to integrate Hive and
Hbase. I was able to create table in HDFS properly, but when I tried
it for Hbase I ran into the following error -

solr@ubuntu:~/hive-0.7.0$ bin/hive --auxpath
/home/solr/hive-0.7.0/lib/hive-hbase-handler-0.7.0.jar,/home/solr/hive-0.7.0/lib/hbase-0.89.0-SNAPSHOT.jar,/home/solr/hive-0.7.0/lib/zookeeper-3.3.1.jar
-hiveconf hbase.master=hbase.localhost:60000
WARNING: org.apache.hadoop.metrics.jvm.EventCounter is deprecated.
Please use org.apache.hadoop.log.metrics.EventCounter in all the
log4j.properties files.
Hive history file=/tmp/solr/hive_job_log_solr_201111302010_128355450.txt
hive> CREATE TABLE hbase_table_1(key int, value string)
    > STORED BY 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.hbase.HBaseStorageHandler'
    > WITH SERDEPROPERTIES ("hbase.columns.mapping" = ":key,cf1:val")
    > TBLPROPERTIES ("hbase.table.name" = "xyz");
FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDOFatalDataStoreException:
Failed to start database 'metastore_db', see the next exception for
details.
NestedThrowables:
java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database 'metastore_db', see
the next exception for details.
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask

Need some help.Many thanks in advance.

Regards,