MapReduce >> mail # dev >> mapreduce.jobtracker.address vs. yarn.resourcemanager.address

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-02-08, 22:15
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-02-08, 22:27
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-08, 22:30
+
Harsh J 2013-02-09, 05:35
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-02-10, 19:47
Re: mapreduce.jobtracker.address vs. yarn.resourcemanager.address
Sorry for ambiguity. Yes, we may deprecate now and remove in next major release.

--
Harsh J