HBase, mail # dev - Closing issues (as opposed to Resolving).

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-31, 17:53
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-08-31, 18:30
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-01, 11:16
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-01, 07:47
Re: Closing issues (as opposed to Resolving).
lars hofhansl 2012-10-12, 04:08
Should we start putting this into practice? I'm happy to do this for 0.94.0 and 0.94.1 (provided that mass change functionality in jira actually works).

-- Lars

________________________________
 From: Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 10:53 AM
Subject: Closing issues (as opposed to Resolving).

Hey all,

I propose that we close issues after a release is done.

Close is stronger than resolve -- I believe it makes the issue essentially
read only.  There are many resolved issues from 0.20, 0.89, and 0.90.6 <
that could be closed, (as well as issues from 0.92.1, and 0.94.1..

This would force discussion on old topics to new jiras and make things a
little tidier.

Thoughts?

Jon.

--