HBase, mail # dev - Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-20, 19:54
+
Jesse Yates 2012-12-20, 20:01
+
Stack 2012-12-20, 21:31
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-20, 21:33
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-20, 22:17
+
Jesse Yates 2012-12-20, 23:49
Re: Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-20, 23:52
This test is obviously not helpful as is. We're not losing coverage by
moving it out to integration tests. We're gaining sanity though.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)