HBase >> mail # dev >> Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?

Re: Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?
This test is obviously not helpful as is. We're not losing coverage by
moving it out to integration tests. We're gaining sanity though.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)