Hive >> mail # dev >> did you always have to log in to phabricator

did you always have to log in to phabricator
I never remeber having to log into phabricator to view a patch. Has this
changed recently? I believe that having to create an external account to
view a patch in progress is not something we should be doing.
+
Brock Noland 2013-09-17, 14:27
+
Xuefu Zhang 2013-09-17, 16:27