Zookeeper, mail # dev - RE: questions about roadmap

RE: questions about roadmap
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-19, 20:22
I think our plan for to 2016 is to have zookeeper coordinating spaceships and before that zookeeper version 3.8.1 will be the first open source software to land on the moon.

Now seriously, I don't think we have a plan that far ahead, and I'm not aware of private roadmaps. Some companies using zookeeper might have it though, but because they are private, they might not be willing to share. Perhaps someone on this list will disagree and will give you a clear roadmap.

Good luck!

-Flavio

-----Original Message-----
From: 박주현 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 June 2013 16:37
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: questions about roadmap

Hi, I have some questions for you about roadmap..Please give me some advice.

Could you explain your public or private roadmap of  your open source  for years to come? We expect to know your development plan by year as detail as possible.
(If you have no plan,please tell me your opinion.2013~2016) I want to know start and end time each technology.

Thank you for giving me your time.
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-06-19, 21:55
+