Pig, mail # user - Re: Welcome Pig's newest committer, Bill Graham!

Re: Welcome Pig's newest committer, Bill Graham!
Jagat Singh 2012-04-06, 06:03
Congratulations Bill :)

 You are doing great job.

----- Original Message -----
From: Aniket Mokashi
Sent: 04/05/12 06:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Welcome Pig's newest committer, Bill Graham!

 Congrats Bill... On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Prashant Kommireddi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote: > Congrats Bill. > > Sent from my iPhone > > On Apr 5, 2012, at 2:55 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > Hi all, > > On behalf of the Pig PMC, I'm very happy to announce that Bill Graham > > has been invited to become a Pig committer. > > > > Bill's been involved in the Pig project for a long time now, and has > > made a number of significant contributions -- big improvements to > > HBase and Avro support, memory leak fixes in PigServer, as well as a > > number of general usability improvements. He's helpful on the mailing > > lists, provides great feedback and discussion on the JIRAs, and is a > > great advocate for Pig. > > > > Looking forward to more great work from Bill! > > > > -Dmitriy > -- "...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"