Hive >> mail # user >> How to terminate a running HIve Query? (Executed with JDBC, Hive Server 2)

Re: How to terminate a running HIve Query? (Executed with JDBC, Hive Server 2)
all it is is a comment on the line above the first statement - and that'll
show up in the jobtracker.  Just as he shows in his example.