HBase >> mail # dev >> HBASE-7570 is reverted by the commit of HBASE-7571

+
liushaohui 2013-05-03, 12:48
Re: HBASE-7570 is reverted by the commit of HBASE-7571
Hmm, if this is indeed so it must be a mistake, these JIRAs were separate
from a single patch in HBASE-7236 and were supposed to work together. Let
me fix it

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 5:48 AM, liushaohui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi all,
>
>    From the svn log,  I found that HBASE-7570 has been reverted by the
> commit of HBASE-7571.
>
> HBASE-7570 renamed 'CONFIG' to 'METADATA' for per-CF/per-table
> configuration in hbase shell, but the name of this configuration is
> 'CONFIG' in trunk.
>
> Is there any reason?  What's the final name for per-CF/per-table
> configuration? thx
>

> - liushaohui@xiaomi

+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-05-03, 17:36