HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.5 Release Candidate 2 as hbase-0.20.5?

Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.5 Release Candidate 4 as hbase-0.20.5?
The inclusion of HBASE-1537 changes the Scan serialization format, making
clients incompatible with previous 0.20.x releases.  Is that ok?

Dave