HBase >> mail # user >> ERROR: disk is full, can not split region

+
tgh 2013-01-04, 03:01
Re: ERROR: disk is full, can not split region
Possible way to solve this problem is doing compaction manually.

It will remove datas marked deleted oermanently.

Hope to helpful.
2013. 1. 4. 오후 12:01에 "tgh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>님이 작성: