HBase, mail # user - ERROR: disk is full, can not split region

Re: ERROR: disk is full, can not split region
Henry JunYoung Kim 2013-01-04, 03:13
Possible way to solve this problem is doing compaction manually.

It will remove datas marked deleted oermanently.

Hope to helpful.
2013. 1. 4. 오후 12:01에 "tgh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>님이 작성: