Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Where can we see the results of Select * from states

Re: Where can we see the results of Select * from states
you can write data into filesystem from query using "INSERT OVERWRITE
[LOCAL] DIRECTORY directory1 SELECT ... FROM ..."

more detail:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+DML#LanguageManualDML-Writingdataintofilesystemfromqueries

--
Jov