Pig >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC

+
Daniel Dai 2013-02-19, 21:48
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 21:52
+
Prasanth J 2013-02-19, 22:35
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-02-19, 23:20
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-20, 01:13
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-20, 02:10
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC
congrats :)
2013/2/20 Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Congratulations Bill, good job!
>
> Jarcec
>
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 01:48:18PM -0800, Daniel Dai wrote:
> > Please welcome Bill Graham as our latest Pig PMC member.
> >
> > Congrats Bill!

+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2013-02-20, 14:45
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-02-20, 17:44
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-02-20, 22:22