MapReduce >> mail # user >> max 1 mapper per node

Re: max 1 mapper per node

> Do you want it so that the node can run only 1 mapper at a time but
> the node can also run multiple reducers at the same time?
I currently want it per-application. Node can run more mappers/reducers
from other jobs at same time.
>  Do you want it so that this particular application will only use that
> node for a single mapper, but other applications may also run mappers
> on the node?
yes. After this will be coded, i will rerun tests if it is sufficient
for other types of tasks too.

For start, i would need per job settings - max mappers/reducers per
node, so modifying AM would be enough.