MapReduce, mail # user - SSD support in HDFS

+
Lucas Stanley 2013-06-11, 01:57
Re: SSD support in HDFS
Chris Nauroth 2013-06-11, 20:31
Hi Lucas,

HDFS does not have this capability right now, but there has been some
preliminary discussion around adding features to support it.  You might
want to follow jira issues HDFS-2832 and HDFS-4672 if you'd like to receive
notifications about the discussion.

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/