MapReduce >> mail # user >> SSD support in HDFS

Re: SSD support in HDFS
Hi Lucas,

HDFS does not have this capability right now, but there has been some
preliminary discussion around adding features to support it.  You might
want to follow jira issues HDFS-2832 and HDFS-4672 if you'd like to receive
notifications about the discussion.

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/