Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 0.10.1 to Pig 0.11.1 API compatibility break

Re: Pig 0.10.1 to Pig 0.11.1 API compatibility break
Hi Gerrit, we do try to keep backwards incompatible changes to a minimum, but sometimes they are needed to make progress. How about we make a practice of tagging notifications about new pig release candidates with [RC] so you can set up your filters and get a heads up to try your software with the latest release candidate? That will at least let you prepare for changes before a release is made, or perhaps argue that we should revert something that is backwards incompatible.