HBase >> mail # user >> HBase scan performance decreases over time.

Re: HBase scan performance decreases over time.
Can you tell us how often you run major compaction after the import ?
Have you noticed imbalanced read / write requests in the cluster ? Meaning
subset of region servers receive bulk of the writes.

We do some manual movement of regions when the above happens.

Cheers