Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week

Re: Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week
We should probably declare a release manager for 1.6.0. I don't think the
feature freeze vote set one (future ones probably should).
Then they can start pinging people to find out where we are on the blockers.

-Sean

--
Sean