HBase >> mail # user >> CleanerChore exception

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 17:08
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-30, 17:44
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 17:53
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-30, 18:23
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 18:37
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 18:59
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-30, 19:11
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 19:25
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 19:50
+
Jesse Yates 2012-12-31, 00:13
+
Ted 2012-12-31, 00:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-30, 19:21
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-30, 21:33
Re: CleanerChore exception
I did the change, pushed it and it cleaned my directories correctly.

// if the directory doesn't exist or is empty, then we are done
if (children == null) return fs.delete(toCheck, false);

The only thing is that I don't know what will fs.delete() return i
case the directory doesn't exist. But I think it's still correct to
return false if the directory doesn't exist because we can't really
delete something which doesn't exist...

My opinion.

So the patch is ready, easy one ;) Just waiting for Jesse's feedback
just in case.

JM

2012/12/30, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Nothing has changed around this in 0.94.4 as far as I know.

+
Ted 2012-12-30, 22:26
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 22:42