HBase >> mail # user >> CleanerChore exception

Re: CleanerChore exception
I did the change, pushed it and it cleaned my directories correctly.

// if the directory doesn't exist or is empty, then we are done
if (children == null) return fs.delete(toCheck, false);

The only thing is that I don't know what will fs.delete() return i
case the directory doesn't exist. But I think it's still correct to
return false if the directory doesn't exist because we can't really
delete something which doesn't exist...

My opinion.

So the patch is ready, easy one ;) Just waiting for Jesse's feedback
just in case.

JM