Hello,

A few months ago I put out an RFC for a REST-based Curator Proxy. Since that time I’ve realized an RPC version would be more useful. So, I’m putting out this request for comments on the alpha-level version of Curator RPC. Initial docs are here:

http://jordanzimmerman.com/curator-x-rpc/

The idea is to open access to Curator recipes and connection management to non-JVM languages. The current code branch is uses Thrift as the RPC mechanism and can be found here:

https://github.com/apache/curator/tree/curator-rpc

I’m looking for feedback, testing in non-JVM languages, etc. This _will_ be part of an upcoming version of Curator and here’s an opportunity for the community to help with the direction of it.

Thank you!

-Jordan