Sure, I've read the comments and checked the code. The problem is that the wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Zookeeper+and+SASL

seems to imply that the "required..." option is available. I was then wondering if I was overlooking anything or if the wiki is forward-looking.

-Flavio