Hi Pat,

I still think it is the svn git migration - or at least something other
than, or in combination with the force push commit that causes this. One
proof is, one of the forked repo already has commit hash difference
comparing to the old repos:

Forked Repo:
https://github.com/rakeshadr/zookeeper-1/commit/d497aac4cf8cf2144a377e46011385b20fc74fa6
Old Repo:
https://github.com/autodesk-forks/zookeeper/commit/ebd64c4a9b62876f7054add6a07bd36581916557

And this commit was made before we did the svn-git move.

Please also note that the forked repo here does not contain the forced push
commit - so the commit has difference was created before the forced push
happened. For reference, the forced push commit was to reset the HEAD (at
the time that commit was made) to this one:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/commit/c14cdd3673ebdd8014118ec961068ee51f2327b1

If on the other side it's the forced commit push that causes this, we
should expect the same commit hashes for the commits I mentioned above
right?