Hi

Using zookeeper 3.5.3-beta we are getting a few log lines like:

    [2017-07-14 13:02:30,588] WARN Unable to read additional data from
    client sessionid 0xc00bee319ed0004, likely client has closed socket
    (org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn)

Why zookeeper is "reading" adittional data from client if it already
leave? Anyway, it the client is gone this shoudn't be considered an
error, isnt it?

Otherwise shouldn't this message be DEBUG?

Can we safely ignore org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn? (or this
could hide severe issues in the future?)

Regards