Hi,

I fetched changes from git://git.apache.org/zookeeper.git and noticed that almost all released tags changed.
E.g. my "release-3.5.2" is at 379eb9c and the upstream "release-3.5.2" 3f572f0.

There is no difference between the tags:
$ git diff 379eb9c..3f572f0 | wc -l
0

I am reasonably sure that I did not change those tags.
Do you know what happened? I wasn't able to find anything about this in the mailing list archive.

Thanks,
Lars
Here is the full list of different tags:

0.0.1
2.1.0
apache-initial-import
post_ZOOKEEPER-45_snapshot