Hi,

1. If I specify one entry using IP address in ACL, what’s the default permissions for all the other clients using different IP address?

2. I run a test using different two boxes A and B. on A, I created a path, only giving B read permission. However, I am able to delete the path from B. My command is giving as follows. I am running  my code on a GNU/Linux machine, using zookeeper-3.4.6 and the bin/zkCli.sh. Would someone tell me what is wrong in my command, please?

On A : create /ctang my_test ip:B:r
          Created /ctang
  getAcl /ctang
  'ip,’B