On 7/14/2017 5:14 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm no expert in ZK code, so I could be completely wrong in what I'm
going to say:

This kind of message probably means that the normal TCP stack operation
(where a client will notify a server that it is closing the socket) was
somehow interrupted, possibly by a badly configured firewall or a
network problem.  There is always the possibility of a bug, but it is
more likely to be a problem somewhere else.  I do not believe that this
is a message that can be ignored -- it probably indicates the presence
of a real problem that must be fixed.

If I'm wrong, hopefully someone who IS an expert will step up and
correct me.

Thanks,
Shawn