Hi,everyone.
   I git pull the tag release-3.5.4 from github. Before I read the
3.4.6 version code, I found 3.5.4 has some changes when the learner
synchronzied with leader.
If using DIFF way to synchronize histories, the follower or observer
will put the data in a queue, then start zkServer, then get all data
from the queue, and process the data as a normol request,after all
data is processd, the server is synchronized with leader completely.
But at zkServe start moment, the client request can be process by this
server,but this server has no data because the data is stored at the
queue currently, so the client will read dirty data.
   Does this situation will happend?Or there is some point I has not find?