HDFS >> mail # dev >> HDFS HA with HDFS Federation

+
lohit 2012-10-31, 20:08
Re: HDFS HA with HDFS Federation
Hi Lohit,

The shared edits dir config is also optionally per-namenode -- i.e you can
specify dfs.namenode.shared.edits.dir.namespace1 or
even dfs.namenode.shared.edits.dir.namespace1.nn2. For reference in the
code, check out NameNode.NAMENODE_SPECIFIC_KEYS.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera