Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Secondary Name Node Issue CDH4.1.2

Re: Secondary Name Node Issue CDH4.1.2
These words may give some some help (copied from
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2009/02/multi-host-secondarynamenode-configuration/
 )
   1. Put each machine where you intend to run a SecondaryNameNode in the
   conf/masters file, one per line. (Note: currently, only one
   SecondaryNameNode may be configured in this manner.)
   2. Modify the conf/hadoop-site.xml file on each of these machines to
   include the following property:

   <property>
     <name>dfs.http.address</name>
     <value>*namenode.host.address*:50070</value>
     <description>
       The address and the base port where the dfs namenode web ui
will listen on.
       If the port is 0 then the server will start on a free port.
     </description>
   </property>
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM, samir das mohapatra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
http://www.lingcc.com