HBase >> mail # user >> Row count without iterating over ResultScanner?

+
Wojciech Langiewicz 2011-05-01, 13:44
+
Doug Meil 2011-05-01, 17:55
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-05-01, 18:03
+
Wojciech Langiewicz 2011-05-01, 18:29
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-05-01, 18:42
+
Wojciech Langiewicz 2011-05-01, 18:51
+
Wojciech Langiewicz 2011-05-01, 18:11
+
Doug Meil 2011-05-01, 18:44
+
Wojciech Langiewicz 2011-05-01, 18:49
Re: Row count without iterating over ResultScanner?
Hi,
There's a row counter app in the hbase release that's a m/r job.

You could also do a dynamic counter too.

Mike Segel